AMG Motor Engine Oil is a quality lubricant that uses the latest additives with carefully selected performance and proportion, meeting a wide range of API levels and SAE standards. Perfect for use all year round. Guarantees easy cold start and fuel economics due to its extreme fluidity at low temperatures and maintains a very resistant oil film at high temperatures. Recommended for gasoline, turbo charged and multi valved engines.
- Predominantly recommended for all gasoline engines, cars and light vans. Permits use at all temperature and all types of services in town and on high motorways.
- High level of detergency - dispersancy minimizes sludge formation leading to cleaner engines.
- Good thermal stability and oxidation resistance preventing any premature damage at high temperatures.
- Reduction in internal friction leading to improved fuel economy.
- Shear Stability ensuring satisfactory lubrication in service, both hot and cold temperature.
C & B
VISCOSITY @ 40 °C, CST
VISCOSITY @ 100 °C, CST
128 POUR POINT, °C
FLASH POINT, °C, (COC)
WATER IN PETROLEUM PRODUCTS
DENSITY @ 15 °C, KG/L
TBN, MG KOH/G
AVAILABLE PACKING SIZE
1L 4L 5L 20L 25L 200L 208L
Other packing size could be available upon request
Other grades of lubricants can be blended as per customers request. These typical results are of existing production. The future production will confirm to our blending specifications hence any variations in these results till not affect the product performance. Bottle design and color are for illustration purpose only there may be a slight difference in the actual product.